Terms and Conditions of Entry to The British Accountancy Awards 2019
The British Accountancy Awards are organized by Contentive Limited of 5th Floor, Translation & Innovation Hub, Imperial College White City Campus, 80 Wood Lane, London W12 0BZ.
- Except for employees of Contentive Limited, entry to the Awards is open to all.
- All entries must be submitted in English, using the online entry submissions system, and comply with the entry criteria available here. The entrant, or the entrant’s employer, must have worked on the project or team, where applicable, that is featured in their entry submission.
- Entries will not be accepted for judging unless you have entered via the online entry submissions system, all the requested criteria information has been supplied, the correct entry template has been uploaded and, where requested, a supporting testimonial or reference has been provided.
- Entries who have exceeded the specified word counts will be disqualified.
- Entrants in the individual categories will be held accountable to equivalent standards for professional reputation on an individual basis, including but not limited to up-to-date director information recorded at Companies House.
- Sponsors are not permitted to enter the category which they are sponsoring.
- All entries must be received by 17th May 2019. The British Accountancy Awards accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of dispatch shall not be proof of entry.
- Entrants whose entries are shortlisted will be notified on 24th June 2019.
- The British Accountancy Awards reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or cancel the Awards and to amend these Terms of Entry without prior notice.
- The Awards are judged by a panel of independent judges. The judges reserve the right to re-classify or reject any entry that does not comply with the requirements of these Terms of Entry or the entry criteria available here. No feedback will be given on individual entries. In all matters, the decision of the judges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered.
- Winners will be announced at the Awards to be held on 25th September 2019, in London at JW Marriott Grosvenor House London.
- The British Accountancy Awards will contact all shortlisted entrants in advance to book tickets to attend the Awards. The British Accountancy Awards does not provide free attendance to the Awards for winners or shortlisted organisations.
- All entries may be used by The British Accountancy Awards for our normal commercial purposes including within publicity and marketing for the Awards and as part of a database within The British Accountancy Awards’ websites and other products. By entering the awards, you agree to such use without restriction or condition. The British Accountancy Awards shall be entitled to edit or amend your entry as it sees fit for these purposes.
- These Terms of Entry shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.